Topcon OMS-800 Standart
Topcon OMS-800 StandartLeave a request
OMS-800 Standard – operational microscope for the anterior segment of the eye on a mechanical tripod, legendary reliability and non-negotiable precision of optics in budget execution
- The fiber-optic method of delivering light to the operational field allows you to place a light bulb in the microscope bed. As the optical path of the fiber-optic cable passes, the light temperature decreases to minimal values, thus preventing overheating of the operational field.
- The use of optical fiber allows you to maintain the tightness of the optical part, which prevents the dusting of optics.
- Also, the light source located in the bed provides easy replacement of the light bulb during the operation, without the need to interrupt its travel.
- High resolution apochromatic optic and coaxial lighting
- Ability to change the lighting angles of the operating field. The doctor is offered a choice of 3 lighting options, for better visualization at each stage of the operation
- Optional video equipment